Sri Sumukhi Rajasekaran Memorial Foundation presents
Monthly "Kala Poshakam"
Applications invited from Chennai artists
Sri Sumukhi Rajasekaran Memorial Foundation, we are delighted to extend a FREE PLATFORM to talented artists (Solo / Duo / Group / Institution) from Chennai, in the field of Indian classical dance, Vocal & Instrumental Music, to showcase their skills in the Monthly Concerts "Kala Poshakam", which will be held at Narada Gana Sabha - Mini Hall, Alwarpet, Chennai. It aims to attract endowed artists from Chennai.
2017 monthly "Kala Poshakam" tentative dates are:
27th July (Thursday)
23rd August (Wednesday)
5th September (Tuesday)
29th October (Sunday)
12th November (Sunday)
Interested artists must email the details only in the APPLICATION FORMAT given below -
Sri Sumukhi Rajasekharan Memorial Foundation, Chennai.
Email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
(Hardcopies will not be entertained)
Profile/Bio-data/any text message to be sent ONLY in MS-Word Format.
Photographs/any Images to be sent only in JPEG Format.
Mention – Application for “MONTHLY KALA POSHAKAM”
1. Name of the Artist / Group / Institution
2. Name of the Dance Form / Vocal / Instrumental
3. Profile (Only in MS-Word format)
5. Contact Mobile Number
6. Recent Performance Photos (Only JPEG Format)
7. Recent Video clippings or YouTube Links
8. Guru’s Name & Address
9. Guru’s Contact Number
10. Recommendation Letter / Testimonial from your Guru
Applications without the above mentioned details will be rejected.
• Applications will be reviewed by a Panel of Experts and shortlisted performers will alone be intimated.
• A free slot of one-hour will be provided to the selected artists.
• For Dance Concert - Solo / Duo / Group. Recorded Music preferred. (Live Orchestra at your expense).
• For Music Concert – Max. 5 Mics provided. (Accompaniments at your expense)
• Incidental and miscellaneous expenses must be borne by the artists.
• If the above terms are agreeable to the artists, they are welcome to apply.
Sri Sumukhi Rajasekharan Memorial Foundation
President - S. Surendranath (Mobile: 9382698811)
Vice-President - S. Amarnath Professor of History, Treasurer - S. Aparna, Chartered Accountant.
Secretary - M. Sugathan, classical dancer & journalist. (Mobile: 9791127255)
New No. 5, 1st Floor, Third Trust Link Street, Mandavelipakkam, Chennai 600028