Drishti Art Foundation and Satya Foundation present
Moonlit art utsav
April 7, 2012 Bangalore
March 20, 2012
KALAPOORNIMA is a unique MOONLIT ART UTSAV, a celebration, at “Satyashri” - The Cottage in Sampigehalli, Jakkur Post, Bangalore North - in a rustic setup with nature as its backdrop. The roof is the moonlit sky; you and the artist can bond together in a sylvan setting.
Event is conceptualized and executed by Anuradha Vikranth and Annapurna Kamath.
You may have, like us, dreamt of a celebration, a moonlit evening where as you walk in:
- you can experience the vibrancy of folk art,
- you can enjoy the beauty, melody and rhythm of dance and music by renowned artists
- you can appreciate the fine arts of painting, sculpture;
- you can participate in fun-filled activities that will help you appreciate art better.
- you can interact with artists directly, have your queries answered, to understand art better;
- you can round it all off by savouring the diverse flavours of Indian cuisine.
Presenting Kalapoornima is our endeavour to give some shape to that dream! We warmly invite you to come, participate and make the moonlit dream memorable.
1) PERCUSSION ENSEMBLE led by Vidwan Anoor Anantha Krishna Sharma (accompanied by renowned musicians of India)
2) BHARATANATYAM by TANDAVA Group (Vibrant Bharatanatyam dance ensemble)
3) SHILPAKALA by S MANJUNATH ACHARYA (State and National Awardee)
4) DOLLU KUNITHA
Date: April 7, 2012
Time: 6pm onwards
Venue: ‘Satyashri’ - The Cottage # 42, Sampigehalli, Jakkur Post, Bangalore 560064
For details / tickets, call: 98455 55422 / 94483 71971