Amritanjali Festival 2015
April 11, 12 & 19, 2015 Pune
April 1, 2015
Shashikala Ravi and Amritanjali School of Bharatanatyam present AMRITANJALI FESTIVAL, a festival of classical dance and music.
Venue: Amritanjali Studio, 407 - 409, Lunkad Skymax, Opposite Dutta Mandir, Viman Nagar, Pune 411006
April 11, 6pm - 9pm / Entry by tickets
1. Lighting of the Lamp and Ganesha Vandana
2. Kuchipudi and Bharatanatyam duet by Neelamana Sisters - Dr. Draupadi Praveen and Dr. Padmini Krishnan from Kerala
3. Bhakti Padam by Amritanjali
4. Kathak by Amit Khinchi and Shubhi Johari from Delhi
5. Krishna Padam by Amritanjali
6. Carnatic Vocal recital by N. Sivaprasad from Mumbai
April 12, 6pm - 9pm / Entry by tickets
1. Bharatanatyam by Visually Challenged troupe Articulate Ability from Bengaluru
2. Shringara Padam by Amritanjali
3. Odissi recital by Rina Jana from Kolkata
4. Vatsalya Padam by Amritanjali
5. STRĪ - the different facets of a woman, a choreography by Shashikala Ravi and students
April 19, 6.30pm - 8.30pm / All are welcome
An evening of Bharatanatyam and Folk Dances by Amritanjali School of Bharatanatyam
Tickets are available at Amritanjali Dance Studio from 1st April.
Rs 350 for Adults and Rs.150 for children below 12 - for 11th and 12th April.
For any queries, contact Shashikala Ravi: 9960627998